Welcome to my your New England lighthouses and attractions home page at nelights.com! Dedicated to those who want to discover New England's lighthouses and surrounding coastal communities. I've had the opportunity to photograph all the nearly 170 lighthouses in New England, and am constantly going back for better images.
- Tour my New England Lighthouse Galleries of photographs, which you can purchase as fine art gallery prints using PayPal. You can also purchase my book New England Lighthouses: Famous Shipwrecks, Rescues and Other Tales.
- For the lighthouse hunters, you'll find Directions and Cruises to all New England lighthouses that you want to drive, hike, or take a boat to explore.
- In the Lighthouse Stories section, you'll find monthly tales of lighthouse history, shipwrecks, rescues, and even some documented haunted lighthouses.
- The Exploring Lighthouses section provides information for the lighthouse enthusiast, the weekend warrior, or weekly vacationer. Here you'll find historic stories of each New England lighthouse, within regions, including boat tours and cruises, places to visit in each area, photo galleries, directions, and more.
- The About section provides contact info and special lighthouse info, lighthouse preservation organizations, and more.
Check it out and make this your favorite guide to New England's lighthouses and local attractions.
NOTE: If you're interested in large gallery prints with customized framing, check out my New England lighthouse gallery website at nelighthouses.com.